- Stamp your on vision in IT
- Lead technical change in the organisation
About Our Client
A local MSP with big ambitions
In this role you will…
- Act as overall custodian of the end to end solution ensuring that the solution delivered through the combined project team meets the client requirements and outcomes.
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with project stakeholders, decision makers and executives to understand their key strategic drivers and the problems that need to be solved.
- Translate client needs into an effective solution design that follows a structured methodology and meets key functional and non-functional requirements
- Communicate effectively with the client, ensuring an understanding of the architecture and design proposals.
- Drive the effective implementation of the design, providing motivation, support and encouragement to the project delivery team.
- Support the project delivery team in the ongoing measurement of impact, outcomes and outputs to ensure that improvement metrics are achieved.
- Act in a leadership role within the project delivery team, being a point of referral for decision making, supporting the team to break down complex problems and identify solutions and providing advice and guidance as needed.
- Develop strategies to identify, manage and control solution risks.
- Support the business development team in the creation of opportunity tenders and 'proof of concepts', driving and shaping solution thinking and leading estimation efforts to establish solution cost proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a solution definition role such as Architect, Business Analyst, Product Owner or Senior Developer.
- Experience working with business and technical teams alike.
- A track record of bringing together people to solve problems.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with a range of architectural styles and approaches.
- Knowledge and/or experience of at least one enterprise-grade ERP platform (such as Dynamics, SalesForce, Sage, SAP, Acumatica, NetSuite, etc).
- Knowledge and/or experience of at least one data-specific domain: data governance, data architecture, data modelling, data warehousing, data science.
What's on Offer
A salry of £55,000 remote working and compnay benefits
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6932