- You'll join an industry-leading Financial Services business in a critical role.
- The role will cover a wide array of technologies, centred around the cloud.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with a leading brand within the financial services space, as they continue their growth into one of the market's dominant players.
- With a clear vision, a structured 5-year plan, and significant investment, it's an organisation that is going on an incredible journey, and one that will offer you a genuine career.
- Technology is at the forefront of their success, with a leadership team that have embraced change, and placed cutting-edge IT as a central USP in their goal for continued innovation and expansion.
- As the Solution Architect you will join a highly-talented Architecture team, where you will play a crucial role in business defining programmes, taking ownership of end-to-end solution design, whilst acting as a senior technical design authority.
- Your key focus will be on industry-leading cloud-based architecture and PaaS solution integration, helping drive these technologies across the business.
- You will define, design and manage complex technical solutions, as well as taking a hands-on approach when providing effective solutions, all whilst ensuring alignment with the wider technology roadmap of the business.
- The role will have significant flexibility for remote working, but you will be required to attend meetings where necessary with the team, predominantly based at their Birmingham HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- As the successful candidate for the Solution Architect role, you will be a strong generalist, but with a particularly high level of experience within the cloud architecture space, including design, integration and deployment of Office365.
- You will have experience working within multiple sectors, and not simply limited to Financial Services, to the point where you will have the ability to innovate in a traditional vertical.
- In addition to a strong cloud background, you will be particularly adept with ERP and PaaS solutions, such as Boomi.
- Interpersonal skills will be crucial, and you will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to work effectively with a range of internal stakeholders.
- You will have the adaptability to thrive in a constantly changing environment, and possess strong initiative to work both independently and within teams, whilst always remaining in lock-step with the organisations overall IT strategy.
What's on Offer
- Starting salary of £75,000 - £85,000.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Private Pension.
- Hybrid and Flexible working.
- Enhanced Parental and Family Leave.
- + More.
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9416