- Excellent opportunity to join a leading component manufacturer
- This is an e-commerce solution sell
About Our Client
MISUMI is a global manufacturer and distributor of industrial supply parts with a worldwide engineering and supply chain service. Products include MISUMI´s own brand as well as more than 900 third-party brands, totaling 20 million components with CAD data offered on a one-stop shop basis. MISUMI offers a service that makes customer´s production material procurement process efficient by harnessing the MISUMI QCT Model, which aims to deliver high quality (Q) at low cost (C) with quick delivery times (T).
A large number of MISUMI products are configured individually. Our "everything from a single source" service concept provides our customers with time and cost benefits that make them competitive. We deliver starting from an order volume of one single piece and the following applies for more than 190,000 stock products: Order date = Date of dispatch.
The Solution Sales Representative will be responsible for developing the North of England and Ireland's Key Accounts. The Key accounts range across a number of sectors, but all have substantial growth opportunities. The Solution Sales Representative will be responsible for developing multiple stakeholder relationships whilst focusing on new project developments.
- Achieve and exceed targets in line with company expectation.
- Deliver a high level of customer service through value add sales techniques.
- Develop existing customers through a systematic approach to managing accounts.
- Develop strong business relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Identify new business, focusing on machine builders / operators across a multitude of market sectors.
- Conduct regular client meetings, both virtually and on site.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Solution Sales Representative will demonstrate the following:
- Be a proactive individual, that is able to work effectively whilst working remotely.
- Degree educated within mechanical engineering is preferable, but those that can demonstrate equivalent experience and a technical aptitude will also be considered.
- A proven track record of selling added value manufactured products would be a distinct advantage for this position.
- Demonstrable experience of developing complex accounts.
- Have a structured approach to managing your diary in order to maximise efficiency within your customer base.
- Excellent communication skills in order to build strong relationship with multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Be able to travel across the North of England and Ireland when required.
What's on Offer
Competitive package depending upon experience