- Growing team working with many customers across varied industries
- Strong financial performance
About Our Client
Market leading healthcare and scientific organisation
The holder of this post will develop and carry out efficient procurement processes to obtain best value for money in the procurement of all goods and services in support of the achievement of the Division's targets and corporate goals.
You will work closely with the Procurement Manager to shape current projects and future development. This includes investigating and evaluating new opportunities and partnerships to improving efficiencies, reduce costs, provide analytics for strategic planning and opportunity prioritisation.
· Source and negotiate core products through effective analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills with manufacturer/suppliers across multiple countries
· Quickly establish pricing of new products to speed up the quotation to customers, while ensuring due diligence and appropriate vendor assessment
· Proactive in finding alternative suppliers, tracking savings / rationale
· Provide value analysis assessments and present comprehensive recommendation to management of potential cost savings
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people who bring a positive/can do attitude with a high level of energy and a passion for procurement in the healthcare industry motivated and are dedicated team players.
You will need to demonstrate technical capabilities, a good knowledge of procurement practices and an ability to work with a range of IT systems
What's on Offer