- Opportunity to join a strong, award winning function
- Excellent growth and development opportunities as well as good working autonomy
About Our Client
One of the UK's most well known and market leading insurance providers, servicing the needs of millions across the country.
- Lead the development and delivery of sourcing and contracting strategies across a range of complex and strategic categories and suppliers (IT - Software, Hardware, Telco, Data Centres, Cloud, etc)
- Deliver all sourcing activity (individual and any direct reports, including RFX, RFP, complex supplier negotiations and contracting)
- Taking lead on the implementation and contractual arrangements that are aligned with supplier and relationship strategies
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in order to influence and define the contracting and sourcing strategy development and implementation
- You will be responsible for all external supplier spend within the designated category of expertise, driving breakthrough results for the organisation through effective development and delivery of sourcing and contracting strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Must demonstrate strong sourcing experience, ideally within IT - Software, Hardware, Telco, Data Centres, Cloud, etc) however, other indirect services would work if you can demonstrate adaptability.
- Someone who is highly commercial and can utilise excellent project management skills to lead on sophisticated areas of spend would be perfect.
- You'll need to use your competitor and industry knowledge to drive innovation and commercial value.
- Able to build and influence stakeholder relationships to a senior level
- Able to demonstrate examples of complex negotiation and running RFP's, and a proven track record of Procurement delivery/savings.
- A strong communicator and an inquisitive attitude would also do well
What's on Offer
- Good level of autonomy to lead on projects with a strong support network in place
- Strong progression and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
- Award winning team