SOX Internal Auditor
Well-known US-owned Retail Business
Internal Audit and Compliance Position - minimal travel
About Our Client
This client are a US-owned Retailer who own a number of well known brands internationally. They are a large, friendly and well-respected Corporate who have a strong reputation in the market. They are based in west London and looking for an experienced SOX Auditor to appraise their SOX compliance in a leadership position internally.
As the SOX Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in carrying out the plan in the entities: review processes, develop and recommend supporting Business Policies and Procedures and ensure they properly reflect the applicable trading practices and give adequate guidance and direction to management to operate in compliance with the structure.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in reporting to HSA any potential compliance weaknesses identified and recommend resolution of the weakness in line with RACI model and assist in implementing any approved corrective action.
- Assist the Internal Audit Manager in building effective business partnerships within the HSA organisation in order to act as an adviser to them and to make recommendation to the HSA Management on how to promote compliance with the operating structure.
- For Europe, working closely with the European Sales Director and the ESLT (European Sales Leadership Team) in order to support them in maximising sales for HETBV in the region in a trade structure compliant manner. Deliver any training or education that is needed to activate and to successfully deliver the above.
- Create a strategy and plan for ongoing reviews for the entities and management committees within the group structure.
The SOX Internal Auditor will be based in west London and requires minimal travel.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have experience of working in a 'Big 4' Accountancy firm as an external auditor with post-qualification experience working in Internal Audit. You will be confident with SOX compliance and legislation, having leadership experience within your current context of SOX related queries and business needs. You will be a good communicator, who finds it easy to build relationships across a variety of stakeholders. Ideally, you will have the ability to speak at least 1 European language other than English.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established, respected and highly-recognised Retail brand as a SOX Internal Auditor. In this role there are excellent career prospects with an opportunity to become a leader within a respected organisation. There are excellent benefits, minimal travel and a competitive salary on offer.