- A Space planning position with a broad commercial spectrum
- Range planning for a successful business with personal progression opportunity
About Our Client
A leading retailer based in Warwickshire
- You are responsible for timely and accurate creation and release of product assortment category planograms
- Guaranteeing range compliance by ensuring a minimum depth of distribution across all plans as specified in plans supplied
- Ensuring the available product assortment is representative of the ranging variances as determined during the store classification process.
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales and profitability by plan, and recommend extensions in product depth of distribution, for sign off by the Manager.
- Meeting a predetermined rollout schedule for the release of departmental and promotional plans, maintaining the range event calendar, and supporting the processes.
- Managing performance criteria and delivering to distribution, sales and waste targets
- Support the Manager with the training for the team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
The Successful Applicant
- EXPERIENCE OF JDA is essential
- Highly numerate
- Capable user of Blue Yonder micro space planning software or equivalent
- Advance Level Excel skills, able to manipulate and report on high volumes of data.
- Methodical approach with an eye for the detail, good planning, organisational skills, and the ability to work on your own or within the team
- Open to change
- Able to prioritise and adapt to suit the pace of the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
What's on Offer
Real progression opportunity
contact consultant about salary on offer