Specification Sales Manager
Want to work for a market leading manufacturer of underfloor heating products?
Do you have experience selling into M&E Contractors and Consultants?
About Our Client
My client is a leader in providing bespoke underfloor heating solutions across a number of sectors and industries.
The primary responsibility for the Specification Sales Manager will be to manage existing relationships whilst driving new opportunities across the South East selling predominantly into M&E Contractors/Consultants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Specification Sales Manager/Business Development Manager will:-
- Have a proven track record in Specification sales (ideally within heating).
- Be able to demonstrate your capability of managing a full sales process with an emphasis on new business sales whilst managing existing accounts.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, working with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Be able to travel across London and the South East.
- Be able to demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- Have knowledge of the construction industry
What's on Offer
Up to £48,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
Plus other flexible benefits