Leading food manufacturing business in West Yorkshire
About Our Client
Market leading convenience food manufacturer
* Being a champion of product specification whilst incorporating food safety and good practices.
* Maintain the specifications files with the most current, up to date specification.
* Provide the factory teams with the approved and current manufacturing specifications.
* Assist in the company's technical function in relation to completion of both internal and customer specifications - either standard office documents or web-based specification systems.
* Work alongside NPD and Technical providing support at appropriate times and to be involved with factory trials etc
* HACCP and Quality Systems
* Help maintain the database process and factory specifications which are updated regularly and issued out to the various departments or maintained in accessible folders in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- Experience as a Specifications Technologist within a food manufacturing environment
- Understanding of retailer products, HACCP procedures, quality standards and systems
What's on Offer
£25,000 salary and an opportunity to work with a highly innovative, growing food manufacturing business. There will be opportunity to develop your skills and career further.