- Fantastic opportunity to join a start up organisation at an exciting time
- Become part of a innovative team that are changing the Insurance landscape
About Our Client
Established in 2017 this company is a catalyst for innovation. A global insurance media company with a vision. Connecting executives, entrepreneurs and investors looking to build the future of insurance.
Having launched large-scale conferences across the world they are diversifying into digital media to leverage their network and offer additional new services to the insurance and technology industry.
As a sponsorship Sales manager, the key focus of your role and responsibilities are;
- Find, engage and establish relationships with potential sponsors
- Right proposal, negotiate and close new business as well as maximise opportunity and revenue from engage clients.
- Oversee and ensure the engaged offering is delivered
- Maintain and grow relationships with sponsors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a "Can do" attitude and a strong desire to develop as part of a growing team. This is a high energy, high reward opportunity and you will need to demonstrate an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency, drive and desire. A need to be the best at what you do.
A proactive person that follows through on promises and commitments to constantly deliver. A passion for new business and building relationships.
In addition you will have :-
- 2+ year of work experience e within sponsorship sales, media sales, B2B sales
- Are an excellent communicator especially verbally
- Love to build and nurture relations
What's on Offer
Working out of our HQ in London and providing a platform for growth my client will provide you with:
- An opportunity to gain operational experience in a start-up where your work really matters to the business
- A chance to work closely with the CEO
- Unlimited growth potential and promotion opportunities
An opportunity to join a new and innovative sales team at an embryonic stage and make a difference to the shape of a fast paced, dynamic team