- Take the next step in helping to build a new Data Warehouse
- Fully Remote
About Our Client
The role is responsible for the development and support of SQL Data Warehouse environments, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health, and performance, etc.), executing overnight data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams in the organization. The data warehouse supports an enterprise application suite of program management tools.
- Data Warehouse design, implementation and support to meet business reporting requirements
- Development and support of ETL processes using SSIS, Stored Procedures and other ETL techniques
- Development, maintenance, and support of SQL using SQL Server Management Studio
- Ensure all scheduled jobs and interfaces are monitored
- Support the BUKI IT team and the business as trusted advisor of BI matters
- Adherence to and liaison with IT Security Manager to meet security requirements and standards
- BUKI IT team engagement and stakeholder management
Third-party vendor engagement and stakeholder management
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Data Warehouse (MS SQL), ETL (SSIS) and Reporting Application (SAP BO, Power BI, Diver, Vecta) experience (3+ years)
- Understanding of relational database concepts of referential integrity, indexes, keys, etc.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical people. Communicate effectively with customers, peers, and line managers. Demonstrates respect for all individuals in all forms of communication. Treat people fairly and courteously regardless of background or culture.
- Proactive - Ability to lead on new initiatives to help implement new services and recommend and suggest improvements to service.
- A hands-on approach to working
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with fellow team members, key stakeholders, and external suppliers
What's on Offer
In return, you will be given autonomy and a fully remote working environment to help establish a work/life balance. You will be joining a supportive team with excellent training and tools available. CVs are under review now!