- SQL BI Developer
- 3 month contract - Outside IR35
About Our Client
A leading healthcare and welfare to work services client
Key responsibilities will include the following;-
- Work on a datawarehouse (DW), using SSIS and third party api tools
- Extracting data from external data sources
- Building SSAS cubes healthcare data models
- Designing Kimball modelled employment and case management data warehouses models.
The Successful Applicant
- Power BI
- Datawarehouse design
What's on Offer
This is a minimum 3 month contract based in Birmingham, paying up to £350 per day (Outside IR35). If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.