Staff Nurse - SAU
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
A well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- providing pre- and post-operation care.
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- supervising junior staff.
- organising workloads.
The Successful Applicant
* Current NMC registration
* Experience of working in Ambulatory/Day Surgery/Surgical Admissions is preferable
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Flexible and positive attitude
* A warm, considerate and empathetic characte
What's on Offer
* Contributory pension scheme
* Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
* Free DBS checking
* Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards