Standards and Policy Manager
About Our Client
Large charity care provider
- Lead, develop and motivate staff to ensure they are supported and encouraged in their work and to seek personal and professional development opportunities.
- Maintain an overarching process for the review, re-validation or update to existing care policies, ensuring that they reflect current Government, Regulatory and Legal requirements and best practice.
- Monitor and advise on of the impact of changes to Government and Regulatory policy on business practices and policies.
- Research and write new policies relating to the work of our client, liaising with Operational Managers, Regional Directors, the Head of Quality Improvement and the Head of Quality Assurance to ensure that all policies are workable and appropriate.
- To support the production, development and review of Health and Safety policies to ensure they meet current legislation.
- To ensure that all policy changes, including the introduction of new policy, is properly and appropriately communicated
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of researching and drafting policies in a care environment
- Knowledge and experience of legislation, regulation and best practice associated with the care sector
- Ability to write complex policy in plain English
- Proven ability to translate strategy into a workable and achievable policy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to influencing others to achieve change
What's on Offer