Statutory Reporting Accounting Manager
Do you want to work for a fast growing business with ambitious growth plans?
Working with one of Stoke's best brands
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding, well known business in the Stoke area who have experienced year on year growth for the past few years.
- Co-ordinate the "In-sourcing" of the Group Consolidation from Group Auditors, following recent Audit Regulatory update on Other Public Interest Entities ("OPEI"), including;
- Review of current process and methods
- Significant interaction with both Internal and External stakeholders currently involved in the process
- The preparation of Consolidated Statutory Accounts under FRS102 for the Group, ensuring compliance with Internal and External Timetables.
- The preparation of statutory accounts for the Groups UK Entities, again ensuring compliance with Internal and External Timetables
- Providing guidance to the Group on "Complex" accounting and Technical issues.
- Ensuring the Group is compliant with current accounting developments, ensuring Senior Management understand the impact of these changes, ensuring any new Accounting standards / updates are implemented and managed correctly
- Liaise with Senior Management and Finance Team regarding the timely submission and review of supporting documentation to support Statutory disclosures.
- Assist with the review and sign-off of statutory accounts for overseas subsidiaries, working with the relevant members of the finance team and Group / Overseas Component Auditors
- Adopt a collaborative approach with Group Auditors ensuring compliance with all Accounting Standards, both locally and internationally, FRS and IFRS.
- Assisting with the Group Audit to provide in house expertise on Audit queries.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA Qualified 2 yrs. plus, industry experience preferred but not essential
- IFRS and Group consolidation experience
- Experience of working with a group consolidation system
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and the desire to develop and improve systems and processes
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated with excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to negotiate and build relationships across the multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
A competitive salary along with a bonus and car and opportunities to head up a Statutory Reporting Function.