Stock Administrator 6 Month Contract
The successful candidate will be able to develop their skills in stock and admin
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
My client is a successful business that offers medical and health care services and is looking for the successful candidate to join their extremely busy environment.
The successful candidate will join my client as a stock administrator and will undertake the following responsibilities:
- To ensure the department receives goods and distributes them in a safe and efficient manner
- Record all documentation accurately with appropriate audit trails and maintain accurate records and filing systems.
- Match and confirm receipt of goods for payment within a cost effective timescale, using computer systems and spreadsheets.
- Resolve a variety of day to day queries associated with non-deliveries and faulty goods, liaising with wards, departments and suppliers.
- In the absence of Goods Receiving Supervisor be responsible for all lifting/handling equipment, making sure it is always serviced and maintained in good working order.
- Be proficient in the use of computerised systems and keep up to date with all developments
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will live in commuting distance to my clients operation near Chelmsford and will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in stock control.
- Administrations skills and knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook and excel.
- The successful candidate will be fully flexible to work and must be able to start as soon as possible.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate as well as free on site parking.