Immediate start for interim role
Assisting with system migration and data integration / reconciliation
About Our Client
Our client are successful import and distributor within the food and drinks sector.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Extraction of stock data from NAV ERP and various WHM systems onto excel for purpose of system to system stock reconciliations.
- Identifying potential timing issues with comparisons and manually amending to ensure accurate reconciliation.
- Investigation of discrepancies by audit of historical stock movements, identifying and correcting transaction errors.
- Working with our 3rd party logistic partners to identify and correct product code errors ensuring description, case size, vintage and duty accuracy.
- Validation of Stock being transferred between our 3rd party Logistic locations.
- NAV System reconciliations to ensure accuracy on duty and case sizes to ensure maximum stock availability with minimum despatch failures.
- Monitoring of physical warehouse shortages and creations and processing relevant claim.
- Proactively challenge and seek best practice, best service and best value.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience working within a similar role such as stock analysis, audit or reconciliations. You will have an understanding of logistics and supply chain and will have worked in partnership with 3PL's or suppliers. Attention to detail, excellent numerical skills and processing accuracy is essential for the role as is an analytical approach with strong problem solving skills. Candidates with previous experience working with NAV or Vision are encouraged to apply but MRP's will still be considered. Candidates who have worked within the FMCG sector would also be at an advantage but again not essential This is an interim role and is expected to last for between 3 and 6 months. Candidate must be available to start immediately.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive rate of pay.