The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits
My client is a leading supplier of diamonds globally.
About Our Client
The client is a leading diamonds distributor based near Central London and is looking to expand their team within stock control.
The successful candidate will join my clients operation as a Stock Controller and undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
* Processing and Dispatching orders daily - "Main part of the job"
* Ensuring company is compliant for audits
* Collect and deliver goods to local suppliers
* Process stock returns on the system
* Ensure documents are correctly filed on the system
* PA duties for directors
* Reception duties, meeting and greeting clients
* Order supplies for the office - stationary, etc
* Sending out diamond certificates daily
* Labelling new stock as it arrives
* Ensure stock is properly managed and stored
* Dealing with lost parcels when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will live within commuting distance to Central London and have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a similar dispatch/packing/administrative role.
- Diamond, jewellery or a luxury items background preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.