Stock & Inventory Manager
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
A leading 3PL have an exciting new position for a Stock & Inventory manager based at a well established site in Leeds.
The key responsibilities for the Stock & Inventory manager are;
- Responsible for a team of 6 direct reports and circa. 50-60 indirects.
- Ensure efficient service is delivered to obtain the highest departmental standards possible
- Manage and produce both daily and weekly KPI reports to relay to the customer.
- Ensure stock is managed effectively to be compliant with customer policy.
- Oversee all stock control procedures and manage to an agreed stock report target.
- Ownership over warehouse set up and configuration to ensure best practice.
- Oversee and a high standard of HSE.
- Develop and support direct reports incl. one to one's and personal development plans.
- Involvement around to continuous improvements projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A logistics distribution and supply chain background (ideally in an FMCG environment).
- Previous experience as a Stock & Inventory Manager.
- Expertise experience in warehouse stock management procedures and best practices.
- An ability to spot and subsequently implement process improvements.
- Experience in managing KPI's and the associated financial and service impact of these.
- Experienced in using multiple WMS systems and databases.
- Proven ability to lead a team and manage people.
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Must have a flexible approach and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and influence other department managers.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Live within a commutable distance of Leeds.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate;
- £38,000 - £42,000 DOE
- Company Bonus
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Additional Company Benefits