Leading UK FMCG Business in Hinckley
The ideal candidate will be used to working in a Multi-User environment
About Our Client
Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics have exclusively partnered with a leading UK FMCG business in their search for a Stock Supervisor for both of their Hinckley based Warehouses
The Stock Supervisor has full ownership and accountability for quantity and value of all the clients inventory.
- Ensuring that stock is moved in a timely and efficient manner through the supplier and 3pl network
- To ensure the 3PL warehouse(s) are adhering to agreed SLAs with regards to stock, stock management, including annual stock loss tolerance and customer returns.
- Review and analyses of projected business, reduce stock at risk and model warehouse capacity requirements to identify opportunities.
- Full working capital stock ownership
- Ensure returns process is conformed to, ensuring accurate and timely return of stock into the business both physically at the 3PL and across the internal systems
The hours of works for this role are:
Monday to Friday
08:00 to 17:00
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Stock Supervisor position will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Background
- Have a minimum of 2+ years Stock / Inventory experience within a Warehousing environment.
- Have previously worked across both in-house and 3rd party Logistics operations (advantageous)
- Have worked within eCommerce environment (Advantageous)
- Have an analytical mindset and be results driven
- Have a proven track record of working as part of a team alongside key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
The successful candidate may have worked within a Stock Supervisor, Inventory Supervisor, Inventory Co-ordinator or Stock Controller role previously.
What's on Offer
The Stock Supervisor offers not only great hours, a great package too including:
- Salary - £24,000 to £26,000 basic + benefits
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension contributions.
- Additional company benefits.
- Hinckley based