Store Manager - Kenilworth
New Store Managers role within a growing commercial business.
Opportunity to lead a team within a fast paced retail environment.
About Our Client
Our client, based in Kenilworth is a stalwart on the UK high street who continue to defy market conditions. Focusing on quality and value, this company is all about creating a great customer experience. Their stores are fast-paced and the retailer is passionate about developing and progressing staff from within the business, ensuring a career path is available for all. Due to a restructure of the business, there is now the opportunity to join this retailer at management level.
The key responsibilities of the Store Manager will be:
* Recruiting, training and developing staff.
* Stock control & management.
* Back office responsibilities / store administration.
* Creating a positive environment for both staff and customers.
* Visual merchandising and replenishment.
* Loss prevention.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Store Manager will:
* Be an established Store Manager.
* Excel in a fast paced environment.
* Be a strong people manager, excelling in coaching and developing staff.
* Be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
* Have worked in a high turnover retail environment.
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* Staff discount
* Annual performance based bonus