£28,000 - £32,000
About Our Client
My Client is looking for a Store Manager in Cambridge.
The Store Manager will:
- Coordinate all sales activities of Trade Counter Staff (Including cold-calling, Working lunches, Event Management)
- Motivate Trade Counter Staff.
- Focus activity in line with the requirements of the agreed business plan.
- Manage the cost base of the Trade Counter in line with agreed expenditure targets.
- Take accountability for the Health and Safety, security and maintenance of the Building/Trade Counter.
- To manage cash in line with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor, analyse and take appropriate actions to deliver financial targets.
- Develop and ensure excellent customer service within Store.
- Develop and ensure excellent relationships with the Regional/Local branch team
- Develop and ensure excellent relationships with key Trade Counter Vendors.
- Be accountable for the execution of Trade Counter sales and marketing activity plan
- Delivery Merchants model and ensure inbound customer calls are managed professionally
- Facilitate a daily pre-shift briefing
- Respond professionally and in a timely manner to requests from within the business.
- Be responsible for non standard stock and provision within area.
- Network with peers in order to share/take on board best practice.
- Be involved in area management meetings.
- Participate and travel to training events and other business activities.
- Accountable for BSI/Internal audit compliance
- Accountable for annual stock-check
- Accountable for completion of the customer feedback process
- Merchandise store in line with agree group plans/principles
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years retail/trade experience
- Customer service expert
- Selling skills
- Commercial and entrepreneurial style
- Merchandising skills
- Coaching and development
- Promotes Teamwork - actively contributes to team success. Effective facilitator able to elicit and debate the views of all team members
- Foster Open Communication - communicates articulately, proactively and effectively
- Meets Customer Needs - captures and acts upon customer feedback to continuously improve customer service. Keeps promises to customers and develops appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Show Drive and Initiative - develops appropriate sales strategies to ensure forecast is exceeded. Works with TC teams and Regional teams to deliver most appropriate use of selling resource
- Use Financial Data and Make Sound Decisions - take appropriate pricing decisions to gain profitable sales
- Delegate and Empower - actively shares knowledge and experience with team, to assist them in achieving their goals and provides appropriate assistance
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Company benefits dependant on experience.
Store Manager Cambridge.