- Working as part of a very high profile international government campaign
- A unique role working as part of the one of the largest government departments
About Our Client
A high profile Government Agency based in London
- Responsible for developing and delivering communications strategy for the agency, coordinating the contributions of partner communications teams and ensuring it aligns with agency and wider Government plans.
- Building relationships and finding opportunities for collaboration and joined up communications across the agency and with delivery partners, the wider international health system, academia, other government departments and other stakeholders such as charities.
- Briefing media and liaising closely with organisations communications team to identify opportunities to feed into broader proactive and reactive media work.
- Project leadership - strong leadership and management skills are key. You will ensure you are providing clear and consistent communications advice to the agency, ensuring it meets its obligations and its work is promoted appropriately across each of its priority areas.
- Ensuring communications are based on insight and evaluated, in line with Government Communications Service best practice.
- Providing professional advice to company staff on media handling, stakeholder engagement and identify suitable staff to carry out interviews, ensuring suitable media training is available.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in strategy development and delivery for internal and external communications.
- Experience in press and public relations.
- Able to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with a range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A 6 month contract with the possibility of extension paying £52,000 - £62,000 dependant on experience. This role is based in London and flexible working is an option.