Strategic Customer Insight Manager
Strategic Customer Insight Manager-Consumer Goods
About Our Client
Michael Page are looking for a Strategic Customer Insight Manager for a consumer goods business based in the East Midlands.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- An internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose job it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of business strategy and execution.
- To directly influence business strategy by representing the voice of the consumer
- To bring consumers to the centre of business decision-making.
- Identifying & clearly defining business issues/opportunities & clearly presenting them internally & externally
- Activating consumer, market and shopper insights to drive categories value with retailers and make the products the right choice at shelf
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong leaders who can deliver uncomfortable truths, envision new "ways to win", set direction and enrol others.
- Strong skills in thinking/setting direction, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Enjoy finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Enjoy earning from and talking with consumers.
- Enjoy working with a variety of data sources.
- Competent facilitator of multi-functional teams
- Curious and passionate about uncovering human needs and desires
- Able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what truly matters
FMCG experience in Consumer and Shopper Insight, Marketing or Category Management
- Qualitative and Quantitative research experience including agency selection
- Experience in influencing key stakeholders
- Experience in working in a deadline driven, fast paced marketing/Insight environment
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package