Strategic HR Business Partner
Exciting opportunity to join a high growth business
Fast paced and entrepreneurial manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our client, design and develop smarter solutions to help meet the global challenge of delivering more effective, cost-efficient health care for everyone. They are a dynamic, fast-growing business with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for flexible, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this forward-looking business.
They are a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA. They are rapidly expanding and currently has over 1200 employees worldwide.
You will be a strong generalist operator with an astute understanding of business objectives, making commercial decision and plans in place that are both measurable, data driven and geared towards creating a high-performance culture.
The Strategic HR Business Partner will:
- Drive the people agenda, supporting growth, development, and structure of the site
- Be strategic and commercial focused but hands on and accountable for exceptional delivery to support business objectives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the organisation's business model to get to know and understand how the business operates, how it creates value, what are its strategic drivers and its purpose
- Take the lead and provide expertise on complex ER issues, in conjunction with HR Operations function.
- Provide formal coaching and mentoring and provide feedback to key stakeholders to help improve personal and business efficiency
- Provide expert guidance on people practices such as organisational design (restructures), talent planning (performance & succession planning), change management and engagement strategies
- Provide HR expertise and developing solutions to enable the business / functional area to deliver its strategy and implement organisational change priorities
- Use recognised diagnostic models to conduct a business effectiveness review and gap analysis to identity organisation change priorities for assigned functional group.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail and high level of skills in problem solving and people development, along with the following experience:
Strategic HR Business Partner essential Skills:
- Demonstrate commercial understanding on your CV when it comes to planning and decision making
- Showcase how your skills as a people leader would translate into a high growth environment
- Highly proficient in the use of data and evidence to support structured business casesor strategies
- Have operated in a manufacturing environment before and preferably have broad experience of both large global companies and smaller entrepreneurial businesses
- Be comfortable and have the ability to thrive in an environment that is forming, you will be contributing to building the wider HR function and policies as the business rapidly grows
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, influence and leadership coaching. You will be part of a brand new SLT so ensuring they work to the best of their ability as a unit will be key in driving pace and success of the new site.
- Be data driven, using data and commercial gains to support your decision making, innovation and strategic decisions at both site and group level
- Have a breadth of experience, you may have even worked in another business field as a secondment or prior to your career in HR. The client would see this as an asset.
- Able to connect with curiosity, purpose and impact - asking the right questions, crafting networks and understanding where HR can identify opportunities to create the most value
- In depth experience of working in a complex international / global experience HR function
What's on Offer
A competitive package, benefits and relocation for the right person (including free employee COVID testing on site).
It is worth noting that this is a site based role so will initially require the majority of the working week to be site based at Doncaster