Strategic Marketing Lead- Brand , Digital & Communications
Strategic Marketing, Brand & Digital Leader
About Our Client
A fast growing organisation who have a great reputation and a strong presence
As a senior strategic marketing leader you will be involved in all strategic brand, marketing, digital, advertising and promotional activities across the large, growing organisation. Manage a large team of people across different work streams and help self and deliver future programmes
- Develop, implement and evaluate the strategy as well as help to enhance the profile of the organisation whilst managing the reputation with various key stakeholders.
- Lead the continuous development of the brand whilst having a strong understanding of digital marketing tools as well as trends to position the organisation across digital marketing as well as advertising.
- Enhance and develop the digital capabilities of the team as the organisation continues to grow. Develop and innovate the digital presence across paid and organic outputs.
- Work closely with External Affairs colleagues to lead the delivery, development, implementation and evaluation of all marketing activities, ensuring excellent communication of these plans and outcomes with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Set clear marketing objectives, measures, and tracking in conjunction with the broader strategic marketing objectives, enabling the understanding of the effectiveness of different types of marketing activity.
- Work closely with senior leadership group colleagues to help shape, evaluate and implement new opportunities
- Manage all activities within agreed budgets and report whenever required on the status of the marketing budget
- Build and manage external agency relationships to support the internal team as required. Brief and support the work of agencies to help the charity achieve its aims.
- Deal with senior stakeholders both internal and external of the business
The Successful Applicant
As Strategic Marketing Leader
- You must have worked at a senior level and managed a large team
- Previously worked a role which covers the full mix marketing and brand position, driving digital presence at a senior level
- You must be commercially minded worked within a fast paced environment regulated environment- Financial Services ideally
- You will have a strong knowledge of marketing, branding as well as digital marketing and trends within paid advertising and digital channels.
- Previously worked across an organisation where stakeholder management plays a key role and can contribute across a variety of teams
- Worked on a change/ transformation programme
- Managed a large budget
What's on Offer
My client is looking to make an urgent appointment so please apply ASAP