Strategy & Stakeholder Lead
Strategy & Stakeholder Lead - Pensions Regulator in Brighton (flexible working)
pensions policy, pensions public affairs and pensions strategy
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting a Strategy & Stakeholder Lead with the Pensions Regulator in Brighton (flexible working a must).
You will join the team responsible for delivering TPR's corporate strategy and annual strategic review in the line with the new operating model implemented as part of the TPR Future Programme. Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Insight, Strategy Team Leads lead the process of designing, implementing and embedding TPR's new Strategic Framework across the organisation.
Alongside these core functions this role with have a more specific focus on building and managing TPR's strategic relationships with key external partners (e.g. the FCA, the Pension Protection Fund, the Money and Pensions Service etc). Acting as an external ambassador for the TPR's Corporate Strategy and working internally with the Board and ExCo as well as the TPR directorates, this role will help TPR achieve its strategic ambitions by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key organisations in the broader pensions and long-term savings landscape.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Degree and/or extensive relevant previous experience in working within a strategy or outward-facing policy function of a larger oganisation/regulator/government department
- Comfortable investigating and interacting broadly across all area of an organisation and engaging with external stakeholders to develop strategic products and make strategic recommendations to senior management on both a 'development' and annual cycle basis
- Comfortable working creatively at a conceptual level in a highly emergent environment both inside and outside of the organisation with the ability to flex and apply skill sets to develop and deliver new strategic initiatives and activities
- Understanding of the UK pensions industry, financial markets and regulatory regime (including the key regulatory and governmental organisations)
- Comfortable engaging, facilitating and influencing at all levels including senior executive level stakeholders, including delivering persuasive presentations or briefings
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package