Structured Finance Credit Risk, Associate
A great opportunity for a Risk professional to join a leading Bank
An award winning structured finance business looking to grow in EMEA
About Our Client
A leading Structure Finance Bank across EMEA
- Exercise strong risk assessment methodology toward new transactions and management of a portfolio of structured finance assets (including Problem Assets), across sectors, geographies, and asset / product types
- Act as primary analyst on specified portfolio of assets, determined by industrial sector(s) and new transactions, with oversight of a secondary analyst where required.
- Manage credit portfolio including applications and approval process, and special credits and other risk events in conjunction with Front Office (first line of defence).
- Engage with Front Office professionals and provide appropriate challenge on risk issues / develop workable solutions to mitigate risk issues.
- Part of the team managing a portfolio c.US$23bn across c.450 accounts
- Contribute to Special Credits on workout strategy, calculating correct reserves and minimising credit losses
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level education and / or relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACT, CFA), and a track record of continued learning and development.
- Meaningful experience (+2 years) in a credit analytical role within a major international bank, with likely to have seen a range of products / transaction types and some experience of varying credit market conditions.
- Good working knowledge of asset lending proposals encompassing appropriate risk factor identification, assessment including sound cash-flow analysis, stress-testing and presentation as well as familiarity with documentation and market trends.
- High level of IT literacy, strong written and verbal communication skills (supporting preparation of succinct and focused credit papers), and strong interpersonal skills (supporting collaboration / teamwork).
What's on Offer
A market leading package, a strong career opportunity to build on your experience and increased opportunity in the future.