Student Engagement Communications Manager
A well known organisation within the Education space
An opportunity to make a real difference within this organisation
About Our Client
My client are one of the UK's leading organisations within the education space - their main aim and focus, to ensure students excel!
- My client have a newly created role for someone passionate about student (customer) engagement. This role will be instrumental in supporting how they improve the experience for key student moments such as Start of Term, Registration and Exams. But that's not all - you will be responsible for the development and roll out of my client's Student Engagement Marketing and Comms strategy (both proactive and reactive) to ensure they drive significant improvement in effective two-way interaction and engagement with their students. My client want really happy and engaged students and you will be instrumental in supporting that.
- You will lead the Student Engagement Communications team to implement the strategy that reflects my client's vision and values and delivers its strategic objectives. You will need to deliver their strategic messages clearly and succinctly and provide all their students with regular, meaningful and consistent information and support across a range of channels including on campus events and experiential opportunities. You will also need to ensure that effective communications are embedded into initiatives and new projects from the planning stage on wards and will work collaboratively to ensure consistent and joined up internal and external communications on key themes across the organisation.
- Key to this will be the building of relationships with senior stakeholders responsible for student experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- Have a qualification to Degree level or equivalent/similar
- You don't need to have necessarily worked in Higher Education (although it would be an advantage) but it would be great to hear from people who have significant experience in student or customer engagement.
- You must have created and maximised value in the relationships you have managed. Share your insight led examples and stories.
- Must have used the full marketing mix to your advantage to create better engagement strategies.
- Have managed a team of people, as well as worked in environments where you have had to manage and influence senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a great package!