- Do you have experience in telesales or customer service?
- Do you have an interest in the hospitality or culinary secor?
About Our Client
My clients is an international provider of higher education in the hospitality and culinary sector. Owning several exclusive education centres all over the world, my client specialises in the delivery of high end premium educational courses specifically tailored to the hospitality and culinary sectors.
This role of Student Enquiry Officer is part of a team of global sales advisors (based both in London and globally) responsible for qualifying, engaging with, and nurturing new student leads generated via our digital marketing channels. The team member will be accountable for contacting all prospective students (and their parents or sponsors) who have registered an interest in our schools and programmes on the Glion, Les Roches and École Ducasse digital marketing platforms for his/her assigned regions and for specific campaigns and initiatives.
The advisor's main objective is to identify the profiles that meet the entry requirements and other qualifying criteria and then to pass them through to Sommet Education's team of field-based Education Counsellors, who will then offer a personalised consultative approach to each qualified student, guiding them throughout the admissions process.
Qualification & Sales advisor Responsibilities
- Contact all assigned leads in an engaging and premium manner, gauging their level of interest and their true potential to become a student against a set criteria, whilst also using their own subjective judgement.
- Convert those enquiries with the right profile into active recruitment opportunities and pass through in a timely manner to our network of Education Counsellors and regional teams for a personalised counselling session
- Update all activities and profile information in the CRM
- Maintain activity level in line with pre-defined KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the network of Education Counsellors to ensure that all qualified opportunities are followed up and engaged
- Collaborate closely with the Sommet Education marketing teams regarding feedback on lead generation activities
Other responsibilities, where required during the annual recruitment cycle :
- Follow-up Interest Stage opportunities in the early-stage pipeline (after the qualification stage) to support conversion and performance management activity
- Provide services to students at the later stages of the application process, in support of the International Enrolment team - including the preparation of offer letters, follow-up of documents, pre-arrival communication and all activities relating to pipeline management and conversion
- Be available to travel and to attend regional workshops, open days and recruitment events as requested
Other duties as agreed by the Enrolment and Marketing management team from time-to-time
The Successful Applicant
- This role is a perfect first career step into our Enrolment and Marketing team; ideal for a graduate with 1- or 2-years' experience in sales or customer service in a premium or luxury sector, especially hospitality.
- This is a great opportunity to develop a career in the international education sector in a premium B2C services environment
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator, i.e. with great listening skills, an ability to clearly articulate ideas, with a talent for advising and influencing.
- The role requires resilience, organisational skills as well as being KPI focused and digitally literate.
- Understanding of premium brands and a high-end customer service attitude is vital, with the ability to inspire passion and enthusiasm in prospective students.
- Ability to work in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders
- At ease in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, an additional language would be useful.
- Educated to an undergraduate level - ideally within the hospitality sector
If the above looks interesting and you feel that you tick all the boxes, the Student Enquiry Officer could be the perfect role for you!
What's on Offer
£30k - initially on a temp basis but with a view of going perm
Remote working until September - flexible working from September onwards