- Calling all STUDIO MANAGERS looking for a new challenge - Central/East London!!!
- Join the in-house design team for a rapidly transforming specialist Retailer
About Our Client
A rapidly growing Brand led specialist Retailer based in London, this is a newly created role that will allow for the right candidate to contribute to new processes and improved ways of working.
Reporting to the Head of Creative as the Studio Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- You will be a primary point of contact for resource management, scheduling work both planned and ad-hoc to adjusting 'real' time to reflect weekly / daily changes.
- You will own the day to day management of creative teams and tasks, coordinating a wide variety of creative projects across different stages from planning, through ideation and development, to final production of finished assets for print, digital and physical production needs.
- You will directly supervise and manage projects on behalf of the creative team, including progress monitoring, team development and coaching. You will facilitate and steward the creative team to drive for excellence, interpreting and delivering on project stakeholder needs.
- You will ensure the resource bookings and working schedules put forward for your approval by internal stakeholders set the studio up to deliver creative excellence, within the agreed goal posts of the work.
- You will hold regular status meetings with the stakeholders to track progress and manage expectations, analysing project progression throughout the development process. In this area you act as the voice of the creatives, speaking confidently to creative teams' capabilities and capacity.
The Successful Applicant
In order to secure the role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Proven track record in comparable creative studio management role either in-house or agency side
- Expert knowledge of resource / project management platforms and software
- Brilliant communication skills; face-to-face, email, and phone with a reflex for action
- Demonstrable knowledge of creative / design journey fundamentals, from ideation to production and delivery
- Outstanding time and calendar management skills
- Adaptable, decisive and solution focused, able to prioritise and function well under pressure
- Comfortable working in a Studio environment with some home working
- Hybrid working pattern - 3 days office based.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, great benefits, exciting time of business growth and new creative direction!