Stylist and Instore Merchandiser
Chance to work with a consumer brand
Fantastic opportuntity to work in a creative enviroment
About Our Client
My client is a leading consumer based business based in Stafforfshire. Looking to grow their creative team, you will be tasked with ensuring brand guidelines are upheld at all times, via photoshoots, showrooms and in-store merchandising.
The Key responsibilities for the Stylist and VM will include:
- Plan and Execute aspirational lifestyle photoshoots
- Create and Manage the photography calender, inline with key marketing events
- Manage the running photoshoots, including: sourcing props and locations etc..
- Create and deliver a calender of visual merchandising to support the retail stores.
- Refresh retail stores window displays.
- Develop POS solutions, inline with brand and marketing plans (e.g. brochures and promo leaflets).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Have previous experience in a similar stylist and visual merchandising role (ideally within consumer sector)
- Be able to work within a team, or on own
- Be able to manage own deadlines and workload
- Not be afraid to put ideas forward and have a creative input
What's on Offer
up to £23,000 DEO + Fantastic Company benefits