- Household UK name brand within the retial industry
- Managing Tier 1 suppliers and high value contracts
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working with a household UK name brand within the retail industry, to recruit for a supplier and contracts manager for logistics.
As a logistics supplier and contract manager you will -
- Manage key contracts across the contract lifecycle
- Build and maintain relationships with Tier 1 logistics suppliers and help drive continous improvement
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders across logistics and procurement
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Previous experience in managing large contracts in a logistics environment is desirable
- Detailed understanding of strategic commercial sourcing processes is not necessary; however, we expect you to be able to demonstrate experience in commercial negotiations.
- Knowledge of procurement best practices is preferred
What's on Offer
Salary up to £58k + package