- A permanent position for a growing business based in Oldham
- Days based with a very competitive salary and benefits package
About Our Client
A World leader in the manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, this business has sites (and opportunities) globally with an innovative manufacturing site in Oldham.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will support the organisation by providing experience in quality assurance to suppliers for future projects and current production and will be responsible for implementing, controlling and documenting systems and procedures that will ensure quality and efficiency of the products and services purchased by the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will:
- have previously worked in a SQE role within a fast paced manufacturing environment - ESSENTIAL
- have used techniques such as 8Ds, 5Why, Ishikawa etc - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator as well as a good relationship builder - ESSENTIAL
- understand and have worked within ISO9001 standards - ESSENTIAL
- be able to travel Internationally if required - DESIRABLE
- hold a relevant qualification in Engineering or equivalent - DESIRABLE
- have worked in electronics previously - DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
This is a permanent, days based, position based in Oldham, with a competitive salary and benefits.