Supply Chain Analyst - 12 Month Contract
I'm are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst - 12 Month Contract
For a leading manufacturing business in Staffordshire
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing business
- Analysis of different data sources to provide meaningful and actionable information on various subject matters within the Supply Chain, such as MRP/ERP System Enhancements, S&OP, Master Production Scheduling, Tactical Planning, OTD, Work Order Management, Resource Planning, Inventory Stocking Policies, Material Flow and Plan for Every Part.
- Co-ordination and Validation of information sources supplied from our customers and internal sources on forecasted demand, providing input into the S&OP Supply Planning Review on market conditions, opportunities, and threats, what if scenario planning.
- Undertake detailed and thorough data analysis and identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimisation, ensuring the analysis is in line with the business goals and targets. Making recommendations based on the findings.
- Create statistical and financial models with the use of appropriate software to review opportunities for delivery improvements, cost savings and efficiencies in the supply chain processes.
- Produce forecasts and estimates to aid financially sound decisions and cash flow planning, collaborating with finance and operations.
- Provide in-depth analysis regarding specific topics as requested, taking the data, and presenting it to the key stake holders in a meaningful way.
- Support the supply chain planners with implementing sustainable robust processes, balancing supply, and demand to achieve customer satisfaction as well as mitigating inventory exposure.
- Support the logistics team with implementing material flow routes, min/max inventory levels, plan for every part and recalculating the data in line with the fluctuations in customer demand and supplier data.
- Provide a suite of business reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly frequency, capturing the performance again our KPIs and the business strategy.
- Support with the creation and updating of Work Instructions for identified key processes, standardising the approach across value streams.
- Review master data planning parameters monthly and submit recommendations for change into the Supply Chain Planning team.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a supply chain analytical / planner role, preferably within manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of data management.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the business impact
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Proven IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge of ERP and MRP Systems
- Advance Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel
What's on Offer