Supply Chain Analyst (SQL Required)
Exciting Opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst, with SQL experience
Chance to work with one of the world's largest brands.
About Our Client
A world leader in FMCG and retail solutions.
The successful Supply Chain Analyst based in Central London will be responsible for the following areas
Provide operational support to the European Fulfilment network. This involves managing key metrics, and execution to the operational plans with the fulfilment network and transportation teams.
- Run key operational performance metrics daily, weekly and provide visibility of network health to the Snr management.
- Execute strategic business objectives while working with key internal stakeholders like Retail and Transportation to improve the supply chain with the latest internal and external information.
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to senior management, focused on improving execution accuracy.
- Generate standard operating procedures for various execution plans to scale the ever growing European Operations center; drive operational improvements to the tasks we own to improve efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Supply Chain Analyst, based in central London will be proficient in the following areas:
- Bachelors / Masters in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field * Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgements and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data; Proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Organized, self-starter and a quick learner.
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits