Supply Chain Analyst
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst
for a leading distribution organisation based in Birmingham
About Our Client
My client is a leading distribution organisation based in Birmingham
- To procure products from approved sources and ensure delivery at the right time and quantity.
- Full adherence to budgetary constraints, cash flows and maintaining customer stock holding requirements whilst achieving minimum SLAs.
- Raw material forecasting.
- Booking future and ongoing management of current production capacity with relevant suppliers.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Highlight any exceptions/problems to the Stock Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Stock fulfilment levels.
- Part shipping costs.
- Unplanned air freight costs.
- Stock holding levels.
- Average time to fulfil orders.
- System accuracy.
- Ensure timely availability of raw materials for order fulfilment.
- Freight costs within agreed budgetary guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
Key Required Attributes:
- Self motivated and performance driven.
- Excellent level of IT knowledge especially Excel.
- Excellent level of mathematical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer