Supply Chain Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Michael Page are recruiting for a material planner
for a leading manufacturing business based in oxford
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing business based in Oxford
- Communicating with stakeholders, ensuring a proactive approach to scheduling is achieved.
- Tracking production and purchase orders to schedule to ensure achieving committed delivery dates.
- Satisfying both internal and external customer requirements, while considering internal manufacturing capacity constraints, supplier capacity constraints and business KPI's.
- Managing all works order and Purchase Order requirements in AX Dynamics.
- Providing accurate feedback to the business on KPI's
- Highlighting and escalating concerns which may impact the customer or business measures
Management of buffer stock through the use of DDMRP
The Successful Applicant
- This role will suit someone who wants to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-orientated environment and who is resilient and works well under pressure.
- Extensive supply chain/scheduling experience and proven abilities within complex planning, forecasting and product lifestyle programs, ideally within a manufacturing KPI environment.
- Solutions-driven with the ability to evaluate situations, identify options and able to reach a suitable outcome quickly and efficiently always with the customer in mind.
- You have strong organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to handle a broad range of responsibilities and multiple priorities and projects.
What's on Offer