Supply Chain Analyst
Join the Centre of Excellence team within a global distribution business
Supply Chain Management / Inventory Management / Analytical / Process Improvment
About Our Client
My client is a distributor of communication, security, electrical and wire & cable products with sales in excess of £14bn. This role is part of the central excellence team based in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be responsible "what if" thinking on how future enhancements and features might provide business alternatives to existing process inefficiencies. Focusing on productivity gains by creating systems and applications to remove manual processes and non-value add tasks and transactions within the Inventory Teams.
- Find new insights and trends which will help identify and solve complicated supply chain problems
- Collaborate with all areas of the supply chain to identify and understand inventory opportunities
- Work with IT Department to enhance current and future inventory systems
- Review, evaluate and monitor inventory related policies to determine their benefits, flaws and impacts
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand and document needs, concerns and viewpoints; Enforce Company inventory policies and procedures in daily communication with field leadership
- Understand data governance and control distribution of company inventory data points
The Successful Applicant
This is not a typical role where title gives you much, the successful candidate will sit within the central excellence team within a global distribution business to support in improving systems and processes. The ideal candidate would come from a distribution, manufacturing or retail background with a good understanding of inventory management, process improvement and impressive analytical skills to interpret data to establish areas for improvement and worked on process improvement projects.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & package