Supply Chain Director
Exciting opportunity to work for a true market-leader - FMCG
Work for a business who are looking to embed their S&OP / IBP process!
About Our Client
My client are a true market-leader within the FMCG industry! You would be joining a business that has a real passion for their people, product and their customers, and Supply Chain excellence is at the heart of everything they do.
As Supply Chain Director, you will have the following key areas of responsibility:
- S&OP - consolidate supply and demand planning and own the S&OP process (this is in it's infancy and requires further embedding across business!)
- Managing the a complex distribution network and the 3PL relationship Inc. distribution, warehousing, exports etc
- Supply Planning Inc. production planning/manufacturing capacity and finished goods
- Demand Planning - working closely to support the UK commercial teams as well as active partnering with the major customers (short-term and long-term)
- Lead a team of 50+ across the Supply Chain and Logistics function, ensuring strong succession planning and talent pipeline
The Successful Applicant
The successful role for this truly exciting Supply Chain Director role, will have strong experience in leading an S&OP/IBP strategy across a large supply chain network and have demonstrated leadership capability of multi-functional teams, including stakeholder management at all levels..
You will have demonstrated the ability to lead large transformation projects and have exceptional change management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Supply Chain Director position will be offered a very competitive package c. £100,000 - £130,000 and the opportunity to work with a genuine market-leader.