- An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business in the UK right now!
- Large-scale projects > e-commerce > manufacturing > FMCG > multi-site
About Our Client
My client is a true-leader within the food manufacturing and e-commerce sector and operates from several locations across the UK. This is a BRAND NEW role and will be pivotal in leading the business to reach their full potential during this exciting period of exponential growth.
As the Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Director, you'll oversee and manage every stage of the primary supply chain, from managing supplier performance through to production and S&OP. You will be responsible for maximising availability, minimising waste and ensuring that stock is balanced correctly across the network to achieve OTIF.
- Creating and using capacity models that will help you predict and identify where and when they will have people, process, systems and space constraints in their Supply chain operation
- Work with the Head of Supply Chain Transformation and the Tech/Data teams to build and execute the transformation road-map
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement on the development of win-win supplier relationships and strategic supplier partnerships that meet the Company's operational and strategic objectives, resulting in enhanced customer experience and improved net operating margin
- Lead the implementation, ongoing management and effectiveness of the S&OP program
- Create a balanced supply chain scorecard and install a KPI framework and governance structure to measure, manage and report against supply chain performance
- Guide information system strategy and development for supply chain operations, including WMS, ERP and forecast planning tools and systems
- Help to develop the supply chain sustainability programme
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Head of Supply Chain / Supply Chain Director role, will have exceptional supply chain leadership experience gained within a rapidly growing, multi-site organisation.
You will have success within leading and developing an S&OP processes from scratch, within a fast moving and high SKU environment. You will have strong working knowledge of supply chain technology Inc. ERP/MRP/WMS systems and drive a Lean culture.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary alongside 30% bonus potential and substantial equity.
Flexible working c. 2 days p/w on site (predominantly Midlands and South).