Supply Chain Finance Manager
To work for a company looking to improve lives through smarter technology
You wish to undertake a highly commercial and strategic finance position
About Our Client
Approaching problems and creating new products and solutions is at the forefront of this company's ethos. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact, while learning a great deal and having fun in a progressive company on an upward trajectory!
- Lead on performance management for all aspects of global operations commercial finance, including product operations, and global central functions such as Customer care, IT, Security, People and Legal.
- Liaise closely with the global sales & operations team to execute a global strategic plan to optimise investment and resource within the supply chain.
- Lead and develop the rolling monthly forecasting process for Operations in close collaboration with Global Sales & Ops manager, in line with the reporting requirements of the group, to ensure robust business performance management and planning.
- Input into contract commercial negotiations for highly complex, high value, high risk agreements related to warehousing, logistics and supply chain, among others.
- Improve visibility and governance of efficiency drivers including stock positions, unit costs, supplier terms, various policies, and distribution channels.
- Build effective business partnering and financial stewardship with operations teams to drive commercial opportunities, and with Global central functions leaders.
- Work closely with other commercial finance leads to align on inter-dependencies between functional, product and regional P&L ownership and develop shared strategic objectives.
- Prepare insightful commentary and analysis on operations performance for the senior leadership team and investors.
- Work closely across the finance organisation to execute team OKRs. Support ad hoc strategic finance projects including analysis, reporting & projects; influencing cross-functionally to ensure analysis and data drives action.
- Develop a strong collaboration with the financial reporting & control team to ensure efficient information flow and dissemination of best practices.
The Successful Applicant
A qualified & experienced accountant with the below areas of experience:
- International experience - knowledge of the scale and the complexities involved in moving goods around globally
- Warehousing/Logistics - knowledge of how/when/why certain activities are done and what the best strategic choice is moving forward
- Stock Optimisation - knowledge of this alongside a commercial focus
- Supply chain - knowledge of the best practice to show how the business can and should be operating
- Proven track record of business partnering with senior stakeholders, both driving and delivering change
- An excellent communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus linked with performance
- Life insurance
- Flexible work environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual gym membership