Supply Chain Graduate
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of something EXCITING?
Do you have second-to-none initiative, Excel and problem-solving skills?
About Our Client
My client operates within the FMCG (food manufacturing) sector, and operate from a number of locations across the UK Inc. Spalding
As a Supply Chain Graduate based at the site nr Spalding, you will be a key player within the wider Supply Chain team and have the following responsibilities:
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers and sharing future forecasts
- Ensuring goods have been accurately received in line with quantity and dates expected, alongside investigating and rectifying stock issues
- Processing daily and weekly forecasts from our data team
- Running various reports from our ERP and WMS systems
- Balancing supply and demand forecast to ensure 100% material availability and minimum wastage
- Work with buyers and suppliers to create the best possible supply routes and strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Material Planner (Supply Chain Graduate) role with my market-leading FMCG client, will have a genuine passion for planning, systems and building solid relationships with stakeholders! You will be highly competent using Excel and have had exposure to working with other ERP, MRP and WMS systems.
You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving environment!
You will a team player with a hunger to learn, a passion for problem-solving and a drive to succeed!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role will be offered c. £23,000 (potential flex for a superstar!) plus package and the chance to work for a growing organisation that knows no limits...
This role will operate on a Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday to Thursday basis (fixed 5 on, 2 off)