Supply Chain Manager - 6 month FTC
Seeking immediately available candidates
End to end supply chain experience including production & customer service
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading food businesses in its category and has just recently been restructured to prepare for some massive growth across 2020 and beyond! They are seeking a supply chain manager who wants to grow with the business and is passionate about develop a team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Supply Chain you will also be responsible for;
- Minimizing cost and maximizing service throughout the supply chain via effective management, coordination, and control of Imports, Planning, Production and Customer service functions.
- Develop processes, teams and KPIs to ensure targets are maintained within supply chain.
- Key communicator within the business, working cross department ensuring customers' requirements are achieved efficiently/cost effectively.
- Effective management and control of imports function - focusing on cost reduction and forward inbound visibility
- Regular reviews with suppliers, including cost/service benchmarking
- Effective management and control of Supply Chain Planning function - focusing on service, capacity and stock holding management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills to develop both internal and external relationships, as well as;
- Minimum 2 years in a Supply Chain Management role
- End to end supply chain experience
- Strong excel skills
- People skills / Coaching / Mentoring
- FMCG experience
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- 6-9 month FTC
- 2 x positions
- Fast growing organisation
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Immediate start