Supply Chain Manager
Bring your experience, build your career...
Fantastic opportunity to work w/ the world-leader in metal packaging technology
About Our Client
Crown Holdings Inc. produce innovative packaging products for consumer marketing companies around the world. Their Bevcan Europe and Middle East Business is a world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands - Brewdog, Coca-Cola and Sly Fox to name just a few...
This role has responsibility for their end-to-end Supply Chain at Braunstone, Leicester. This is one of the largest can plants in Europe, with 5 major production lines producing up to 3 billion cans per year.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will head up the Planning and Logistics Department in Leicester, which encompasses overall responsibility for raw materials and packaging planning, plus production planning for the food and beverage lines.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include the following:
- Management and development of the team, to ensure that both plant and operational requirements are met with regards to raw materials and production planning, resulting in exceeding customer expectations
- First point of contact for Customers, Commercial, CTS and the Plant for strategic Planning and Logistics issues and longer-term customer forecasts
- Responsible for maximising OTIF and minimising working capital, via effective stock management and cost control in regard to outsourced activities e.g. warehousing, transport
- Optimise production planning to maximise the plan and minimise production line changeovers
- Operation of JD Edwards/SAP/Barcoding Materials Mgmt. System
- Development of Supply Chain Products to deliver further value to their customers and drive CI projects to further develop their competitive advantage
The Successful Applicant
My world-leading client are working closely with Michael Page Consumer, to attract first-class supply chain candidates who have proven experience within an FMCG manufacturing and logistics environment.
You will possess excellent IT systems knowledge, ideally SAP/JDE and Barcoding systems; coupled with a sound knowledge of production and materials planning, inventory mgmt. and logistics, and a continuous improvement mindset
If you have developed and led successful supply chain teams, alongside strong stakeholder management and the ability to drive change through others, then this could be an incredible opportunity for you.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, forward-thinking, FMCG organisation with a global footprint.
The successful candidate for the role of Supply Chain Manager, will be offered a competitive salary and package including BUPA and 15% bonus potential.