Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager Needed for Growing Online Retailer
Easily Commutable from North London OR Hertfordshire
About Our Client
The client are an industry leading retailer based in North London / Hertfordshire area. They are a multi-product retailer and pride themselves on first class customer service, meaning they need an ever evolving and improving supply chain function. That's where you come in!
As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the following
- Managing the commercial supply chain for the entire business including demand planning and supply planning
- Setting supply chain KPIs and accountable for delivery
- Managing large and diverse team of subordinates, engage, develop and encourage optimal performance
- Working cross functionally with all business units to ensure they are constantly up to date on supply chain capabilities and ever changing landscape
- Influencing senior stake holders, and always evolving ways of working to ensure competitive advantage
- Deputising for Head of Supply Chain and living and breathing company values.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will
- Have extensive knowledge of and experience within a supply chain management
- Have worked in a FMCG, Consumer Durables or Retail supply chain environment
- Have experience of demand and supply planning, ideally having covered both job roles earlier in their career.
- Be a great people manager, with developmental and nurturing qualities, whilst also holding people accountable for their own performance
- Be a great cross functional worker and able to bring multiple business units together
- Be a great communicator and influencer and have had multiple experience of senior stake holder exposure
- Be able to commute to North London / Hertfordshire on a daily basis
What's on Offer
The successful Supply Chain Manager will be working for a truly competitive retailer who are trying to buck the trend of the current climate and environment, they will have access to some of the great retail and supply chain minds in the industry and be able to forge a significant career in an ambitious and growing company.
The salary on offer will be between £45-60k depending on experience.