- Growing European Footprint
- Global Pharmaceutical business
About Our Client
Michael Page are pleased to be partnered with a global Pharmaceutical business as they look to strengthen the growing European operation. The company has numerous locations around the world, the Swindon site will be responsible for servicing the growing footprint in the UK and Europe.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Work closely with Contract Manufacturer in reviewing purchase orders to ensure availability of supply and on time delivery.
- Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis, alternative sourcing and vendor evaluation criteria and develops improved material flow processes where appropriate
- Transacts raw materials to appropriate accounts, projects and / or job orders on MRP system maintaining inventory records, effectively managing $10M of raw material inventory and $4M of finished product on an annual basis.
- Initiates and completes job order transactions in ERP system and reviews job variance reports on a weekly basis.
- Manage direct suppliers and Contract Manufacturer shared Suppliers to ensure aligned communication and synchronised supply requirements. Establish and maintain supply services agreements with key shared suppliers band communicate audit results. In addition, partner with Contract Manufacturer in Supplier selection process developing new supply sources for cost improvement and supply base risk mitigation as relevant.
- Partner with Contract Manufacturer in shared supplier negotiations and relationship management.
- Maintains all finished product shipping documentation and reports materials damaged in shipment internally and status claims as required.
- Responsible for exportation and coordination of product shipments to customers which include responsibility of local freight companies.
- Reviews and communicates Contract Manufacturer routine cycle counts results and associated corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will possess;
- A demonstrable background leading a supply chain function
- A proven track record in managing 3rd party manufacturers
- A demonstrable background within a regulated FMCG manufacturing environment
- Proven examples of developing and implementing Supply Chain strategies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management
What's on Offer
Up to 70k PA + package depending on experience
Some flexibility to work from home 1 day a week