Supply Chain Planner
Proven track record in Demand and Supply Planning
Exposure to an FMCG environment would be preferable
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical Business in the Manchester area
The role of Supply Chain Planner will oversee the following:
- Maintain the integrity of the MRP system.
- Analyses sales performance Maintains inventory to achieve assigned levels.
- Analyses sales forecasts for assigned direct Supply materials.
- Assists with master data changes and training required for the transfer of new products into the supply chain.
- Monitors and coordinates efforts to influence inventory and scrap levels in accordance with corporate budgeted guidelines.
- Maintains distribution centre schedules to ensure deliveries are scheduled and capacity limitations are understood and communicated when necessary.
- To liaise with 3PL service providers to ensure "OTIF" arrival of product lines?
- To manage finished goods stock (product life and associated actions to minimise financial risk)
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- Business related qualification or minimum of 2-3 years related experience
- Organisational Solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Training skills.
- Working knowledge of computerised Purchasing & Inventory Management systems.
- Working knowledge of material master maintenance
- Working knowledge of Demand Planning and forecasting.
- Knowledge of cost accounting fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent software
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary +package