Supply Chain Planner
Interesting and unique sector
About Our Client
A UK independent manufacturer based in south wales with a outstanding reputation for innovation,quality and service.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Specialising in the daily planning of multiple lines from hand assembly to semi-automated packing lines.
- Seasonal planning.
- generation of main frame plan to Longer term and daily control of packing lines schedules.
- Deputise for other area planners e.g. -holiday cover across multiple manufacture lines. All round knowledge of all lines and associated planning.
- Maintain Service levels to 99.8%, applicable to all customers within.
- Effectively maximise line capacity, achieving line efficiency's in excess of 85%.
- To embrace best operational and process system practices with the required level of accuracy and focus to ensure Company standards of product quality and service are consistently compliant but to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Communicating all known and potential non-conformance's to the Planning Manager/Supply Chain Manager.
- on the day resolution of Production/Sales/ Purchasing interface issues with said teams and their related Managers.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful member of the Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for production line planning, effective stock management and service levels. They will play a pivotal role in ensuring the department reacts to the daily changing demands of the business and customer requirements. The successful individual will work closely with all areas of the business, ensuring the needs of all customers are met with the highest quality of service. responisible for recognising the most cost effective and timely manner to achieve customer demand. The sucesful candidate will embrace best practices across the Supply Chain department.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + benefits including business progression opportunities.