Supply Chain Planner
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a supply chain planner
for a leading FMCG business based in Staffordshire
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG business based in Staffordshire
* Placing orders on a weekly basis with external suppliers and affiliates, following an
established planning routine, established by the Senior Planning Manager and Supply Chain
* Follow up on orders on a weekly basis with external suppliers and affiliates, ensuring that
the required stock is deliveries with specified tolerances [+- 2 days vs Req. Del. Date].
* Liaison with the Forecasting function.
* Liaison with local Logistics teams and Logistics provider [collection / deliveries / regular meeting
* Liaison with local Customer Service Team proactively informing about delays in deliveries.
* Liaison with local and Corporate Purchasing teams proactively informing about issues with
* Manage unforeseen events (customers or plant) while working on the processes to minimise
* Implements and proposes SKU range rationalisation programs.
* Manages the raw material shortages with the product managers and the purchasing department.
* Implement and follow up action plan for continuous improvement [communication and visibility].
* Define and lead projects to generate target savings.
* Implement and follow up global process across UK.
* Coordinate activities and ensure optimal service levels versus cost to serve within scope of the
* Deploy and achieve KPIs targets related to the role [DSI, OTS, & OTIF, among others]. Analyses the
main causes of non-conformance and proposes an action plan for improvements.
* Define needs and support implementation of corporate tools and policies (PowerBI, SAP, TMS, …).
* Work with Supply Chain, and Customer Service to assess current customer ordering patterns and
propose improvement. Act as point of call for internal and external manufacturing when needed.
The Successful Applicant
* 3 -5 years' experience in External Supply Planning and Inventory Management
* KPIs Management and Deployment
* Microsoft Excel
* SAP BEx Analyzer reporting advantageous
* Fluent English
* Other European Language a plus
* Customer Service experience a plus
What's on Offer